4 lightly injured as fridge causes blaze in Netanya apartment

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 17, 2009 05:38

Four family members were lightly injured early Monday morning, when a refrigerator malfunction caused a blaze in their Netanya apartment. Firefighters were called to Matitiyahu Hacohen Street to extinguish the fire, and the family was taken to the city's Nordau Hospital for medical treatment.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 21, 2019
New Zealand lawmakers urged to drop restrictions on Africa, Middle East refugees

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings