Electric scooter ignites and causes fire in a private home in Ramat Gan

By MAARIV ONLINE
July 9, 2019 10:05
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

A fire broke out in a private three-story house on Marganit Street in Ramat Gan. The owner of the property claimed that she noticed fire coming from an electric scooter loaded in the basement. She woke her son who was sleeping in the cellar and her second son on the second floor and they left the apartment.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 21, 2019
New Zealand lawmakers urged to drop restrictions on Africa, Middle East refugees

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings