BREAKING NEWS

Foreign Ministry asks Google to remove videos encouraging terror attacks

The Foreign Ministry said on Thursday it has asked Facebook and YouTube to remove videos it says have been encouraging Palestinian violence against Israelis in the past week.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon, providing an excerpt from a letter sent to Google Israel, whose parent company owns YouTube, said contact had also been made with Facebook.“The videos depict recent terrorist attacks, praise the assailants and present Jews and Israelis in a hateful and racist manner, and since their publishing, three more attacks have taken place so far,” the letter said.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use