Heavy and sustained gunfire from Kenyan mall under siege

By REUTERS
September 23, 2013 06:55

NAIROBI - Heavy and sustained gunfire was heard from the Kenyan shopping mall where at least 68 people were killed in an attack by the Somali al Shabaab group, suggesting a possible assault by Kenyan security forces, a Reuters witness at the scene said.

Kenya's military had earlier said on its Twitter feed that it was making every effort to bring the siege "to a speedy conclusion."


Related Content

Breaking news
August 17, 2019
Telegrass founder arrested in Ukraine

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings