Israel reportedly closes two Bethlehem stone factories after nearby stone throwing incidents

By JPOST.COM STAFF
November 17, 2015 13:48

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Israeli forces on Tuesday reportedly closed two stone factories in a village south of Bethlehem for "security reasons," an owner of one of the factories told Palestinian news agency Ma'an.

Ibrahim Fawaghra, an owner of one of the factories, said that the IDF closed the manufacturing plants on the grounds that Palestinian youths had been throwing stones at Israeli forces from the vicinity of the factory.

The IDF did not immediately have a response.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
September 26, 2018
Danon in response to Rouhani: Iranian actions spread terror

By JPOST.COM STAFF