Report: US military option on Syria not off the table

By REUTERS
April 6, 2017 18:25
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

WASHINGTON - The United States has not excluded a military response to a poison gas attack that killed scores of civilians which Washington blamed on the Syrian government, a senior administration official said on Thursday.

Asked whether the military option had been taken off the table, the official said: "No."It is unclear how much US military planning exists on striking targets associated with Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 18, 2019
Miri Regev: Netanyahu will be the next prime minister

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF