Saudi Arabia says arrests three over shooting of Dane, link to ISIS

By REUTERS
December 11, 2014 15:52

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

DUBAI - Saudi Arabia has arrested three Saudis over the November 22 shooting of a Danish man in Riyadh, and initial investigations show the attack was carried out in support of the Islamic State militant group, the kingdom's official news agency said.

The Saudi Press Agency (SPA) quoted an interior ministry spokesman as saying security forces also recovered the handgun used in the shooting, and that the assailants had been trained to carry out the attack two weeks before it had happened.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 18, 2018
Ukraine, Iran and human rights on agenda for talks with Putin - Merkel

By REUTERS