BREAKING NEWS

Turkish blasts apparently caused by suicide bombing, official says

Twin bomb blasts in the Turkish capital Ankara which killed dozens of people on Saturday were apparently the result of a suicide bombing, a senior Turkish security official told Reuters on Saturday, noting no vehicle was destroyed in the explosions.
The official, who declined to be identified, also said a ban had been imposed in Turkey on broadcasting images which directly showed the bomb blasts.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use