UK police arrest 15th person in connection with Manchester attack

By REUTERS
May 28, 2017 23:46
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

British police arrested a 19-year-old man on Sunday, the 15th person to be taken into custody in connection with the Manchester suicide bombing that killed 22 people.

The arrest was made during a raid in the Gorton area of Manchester on "suspicion of offenses contrary to the terrorism act", the Greater Manchester police said in a statement on Twitter.

Police said earlier on Sunday they were also searching an address in Rusholme area.

Thirteen men are now in custody after a man and a woman were released without charge.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 18, 2018
China cuts Air China's flight hours, launches safety review after incident

By REUTERS