For some years, computers have been teaching the systems and devices around us to become smart.
Suddenly, electrical appliances have become smarter, commencing with smart phones, through smart televisions to smart refrigerators.
Why stop at electrical appliances, when the entire home can be made smart? The smart homes trend has been gaining momentum in Israel and globally enabling clustering all the mechanisms in the home, via a simple system that even offers remote control.
We approached Amihai Ziv, CEO of the Israeli company, SwitchBee
, which operates in the smart homes field and asked him a number of general and specific questions about the transition process to a smart home.
According to him, the process is now easier than ever and anyone can convert his home to a smart home within just 90 minutes!Why have so many homes not yet converted to the smart system?
Indeed, many people are afraid of commencing the transition process to a smart system for the home, because they think that it involves never-ending continuous and despairing treatment.
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
The smart system aspires to controlling all the domestic systems, commencing with illumination, air conditioning and the other electrical appliances up to the manual mechanisms such as shutters.
The transition to the smart system sounds like a process that necessitates renovation of the most basic infrastructures in the home, with a renewed layout of the electricity system and installation of accessories and supported furniture items.
This lengthy treatment is tiring in itself, but it is nothing compared to the price of such a process.
All the aforementioned deters many people, causes them to leave-be the smart systems and say to themselves that they will do this in the future, when the process will be simpler and less expensive.
What they do not know is that the future has arrived! Today, the transition can be accomplished in a cheap and simple process.
Using exclusive patents and innovative methods every home can be converted into a smart home in an especially short process, by integrating and economical system into the electricity consumption.
Today, the home can be converted into a smart home in a short process lasting only- 90 minutes.90 minutes? This sounds on the border of impossibility, but does it happen in practice?
The transition into a smart home simply and quickly is possible due to innovative patents, which save the need for installing a designated infrastructure.
Our smart home system, for example, which enables a rapid conversion into a smart home, works via installing suitable switches throughout the home, while meticulously following the layout the existing electricity system.
Via this method, it is possible to install the Smart system throughout the home in only 90 minutes.
The system is based on a number of principles that enable efficient and cheap transition as quickly as possible:
- Treatment of Cutoff Switches: The system does not require a renewed layout of the electricity system, because it involves the existing switches anyway. Thus, the instrumentation is applied to the existing switches and electricity points in the home, and enables regulating their use. Thus, in fact, control over the electricity system in the home is accomplished.
- Communications with Electronic Systems: The system knows how to connect to the electronic systems working in the home, for example the air-conditioning system. Thus, it knows how to make contact with the system, download data and send orders. Thus, the complex electronic systems become a part of the smart home system and can be controlled.
- Supplying Designated Electrical Products: Some of the smart instrumentation in the home is instrumentation from a non-electrical origin, therefore it is necessary convert it into electrical equipment. This designated instrumentation will be connected to the system while maintaining standard market prices, thus obviating the need for an exceptional financial investment, in order to purchase electrical instrumentation that can be connected to the system.
- Remote Control: All the switches and cutoff switches are directly connected to a central unit via wireless communication. Thus, there is no need to presume laying a physical structure in the home in order to connect the system, whether reference was to Internet lines or the designated lines of the system.
- Connection of the Central Unit to the Web: Apart from a number of negligible limitations involving the reception capability of the central unit, it’s location in the home is completely arbitrary. The location is selected so that it will have direct access to the Internet. Thus, it is based on the existing infrastructure and obviates the need for re-laying it. Thus, the smart home system is connected to the web and enables remote access, in our case, via a designated application.
What about the Complex Installation Process?
Times have changed. All the aforementioned advantages will explain the simplicity of use and efficiency of the modern system for smart homes.
It is cheap, economical, efficient, simple and, in addition to this, the system is quick to install. The smart system supply process for the home includes only two stages:
1. Consultation: During the first stage, planning all the systems in the home is necessary. From the customer’s aspect, reference is only to collecting all the items that he wishes to connect to the smart system and sending them to the company. On its part, the company will plan the installation most efficiently and coordinate a price and installation time.
2. Installation: A professional technician will come to the customer’s house for the installation. The patents and innovative operational methods enable especially rapid installation.
After installation, the technician will quickly ensure that the entire instrumentation is working properly. He will assist in installing the operating interface and explain how to use it. This, and only this, is the entire process.
There is no necessity for continuous planning, despairing discussions and comprehensive renovations that include breaking walls and lengthy shutting off of spaces in the home.
So how is the best system chosen?
If we are intelligent people who wish to convert to a smart home, it would be best to select the smartest home - i.e. the smartest system.
An ideal smart home system would enable benefiting from a range of advantages accompanying the rapid installation and designated patents used.
The following can be included among the advantages:
- A rapid installation process
- Convenient prices that do not require any special financial outlay
- Smart and simple installation that does not require renovating and laying out infrastructure
- Designated control systems, including remote control via an application with a user-friendly interface
- Rapid and available service for any problem or query
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>