(photo credit: ING IMAGE/ASAP)
Suspected hazardous material were delivered in the mail in Bnei Brak. The recipient opened the envelope and after feeling dizzy, was admitted to The Sheba Medical Center on Monday night.
The police and the Ministry of the Environment were called on to examine the contents of the envelope. The initial investigation revealed the envelope containing the hazardous materials originated in China.
The victim accidentally opened an enveloped addressed to his neighbor. Upon opening the envelop he smelled a sharp smell that made his nose itch and caused him to feel dizzy and tingling in his body.
The residential building was evacuated while the police examined the site and ran tests on the substance in the envelope. An investigation into who sent the envelope and the nature of the substance has been opened.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>