JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Caroline Glick pens op-ed in which she says that leaks of billionaire George Soros's emails show that movements he funds are nothing less than calls for mob rule.
Read more: Our World: Soros’s campaign of global chaos
2. After finishing her second Olympics leaving Rio with three new medals, to add to the three she won in 2012, Jewish gymnast Aly Raisman is ready to date.
Read more: Aly Raisman finishes the Olympics with an NFL date
3. Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold, who met Sunday in Guinea with President Alpha Conde, stopped on his way back from West Africa to Israel in another Muslim country in the region with whom Israel does not have diplomatic relations.
Read more: Top Israeli diplomat visits secret Muslim African state without formal ties
4. A US District Court has ruled in favor of a southern California museum over the ownership of two masterpieces taken by the Nazis in World War II.
Read more: Nazi-looted art not to be returned to Jewish heir, California court rules
5. China this week opened what is said to be the longest and highest glass-bottom bridge in the world, and it was designed by an Israeli architect.
Read more: Israeli-designed glass bridge opens as world's highest, longest in China
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>