JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. A group of soccer hooligans in Poland torched effigies representing Jews and displayed banners calling for Jews to be burned in a shocking display during a match last Friday, according to local media reports and a global anti-Semitism watchdog.
Read more: Polish soccer fans torch 'Jewish' effigies, fly banner calling for burning of Jews
2. Ensnared by events, Barack Obama ended up as a Democratic president who endorsed indefinite armed conflict and targeted killings.
Read more: The Obama presidency, Israel, national security and human rights
3. The Supreme Court ruled on Sunday to extradite Israeli weapons dealer Eli Cohen to the United States after a US court convicted him of illegal export of American equipment to Iran.
Read more: Israeli who dealt arms to Iran to be extradited to US
4. The Trump presidential campaign has attempted to make a link between Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton and the Ku Klux Klan.
Read more: Trump bashes Clinton for calling ex-KKK member her 'mentor'
5. The dark side of Israeli companies selling cyber warfare technology to foreign governments parallels an older discussion on foreign arms sales.
Read more: iPhone hacking saga raises questions about Start-Up Nation’s dark side