JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Michael Oren’s responsibilities as deputy minister in the Prime Minister’s Office still weren’t clear on Tuesday, the day after his appointment was announced, but he still had lofty goals for what he would do in his new position.
Read more: 'Never before, since 1948, has the world been so open to Israel'
2. Jerusalem Post editor-in-chief Yaakov Katz answered criticism of the paper from US Journalist Jeffrey Goldberg on Tuesday.
Read more: Jeffrey Goldberg – Meet The Jerusalem Post
3. ACOM, an Israel lobby group working to combat BDS in Spain, has dealt a triple blow to the boycott movement this past week, garnering three legal victories throughout the country.
Read more: Spanish Israel lobby group deals triple blow to BDS movement in Spain
4. US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter recently gathered defense ministers from allied nations to plan what officials hope will be the decisive stage in the campaign to eradicate the Islamic State (IS) organization. This is a strategic mistake.
Read more: Comment: The destruction of Islamic State is a strategic mistake
5. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has suddenly fallen in love with the three-minute video clip.
Read more: Netanyahu falls in love with video clips, the new Israel-Palestinian battleground
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>