Jpost Breaking News Logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Just when you thought Islamic State had reached its limit of depravity, it manages to outdo itself.
Read more: ISIS beheads 15-year-old Iraqi boy for listening to pop music
2. Foreign reports attributing strikes against the Syrian regime to the IDF may only rarely elicit a military response, such as a barrage of rockets, however they certainly result in a direct threat to Israel's security systems.
Read more: Reports of IDF airstrikes against Syria cause waves in cyberspace
3. The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, which represents the Catholic Church in the region, accused Israel on Thursday of responsibility for the recent wave of Palestinian violence, saying Israeli policy has created despair and frustration among Palestinians leading them to carry out acts of terrorism.
Read more: Catholic Church in Israel blames Jewish state for current Palestinian violence
4. Two suspected terrorists stabbed and wounded two victims in the Binyamin Region of the West Bank Thursday outside of the Rami Levi supermarket in Sha'ar Binyamin.
Read more: Two wounded in terror attack in West Bank
5. Miami-area Jews are reported to be on edge after Muslim women wearing hijabs entered a local synagogue two times asking questions about the congregation.
Read more: Muslim women visit Miami synagogues, causing anxiety