JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The Jerusalem Post became the first Israeli outlet to sit down for an in-person exclusive interview with International Criminal Court Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda in her office on the court’s premises in the Hague in the Netherlands.
Read more: Exclusive: JPost speaks to ICC Prosecutor Bensouda about Israel's fate on war crimes
2. Canada’s Parliament passed a motion formally condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.
Read more: Canadian Parliament overwhelmingly passes anti-BDS motion
3. Tel Aviv did not rank very high on a list of city's with the best quality of life, placing near Brazil's Brasilia, Argentina's Buenos Aires, Croatia's Zagreb and Tunisia's Tunis.
Read more: Vienna ranked #1 in ranking of 230 cities; Where did Tel Aviv place?
4. An Iranian terror plot to hijack or bomb a Saudi Arabian passenger plane in Southeast Asia has reached an "advanced stage" of implementation, the Manila Times reports
Read more: Report: Iranian Revolutionary Guards planning attack on Saudi airliner in Southeast Asia
5. Israel is coming back to Africa, and Africa is returning to Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday in welcoming visiting Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta to his Jerusalem office.
Read more: Netanyahu: Israel is coming back to Africa, and Africa is returning to Israel