JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Two IDF soldiers - including a lone soldier from the United States - were killed, and three others were wounded when a grenade in the possession of a driver of a light armored military vehicle went off on Mount Hermon.
Read more: Two IDF soldiers killed in Golan Heights grenade explosion
2. A large-scale terrorist attack was averted in the heart of downtown Jerusalem Sunday morning, when security guards prevented an Arab man from the West Bank from boarding the light rail at Jaffa Center Station with three pipe bombs and several knives in his bag.
Read more: Major terrorist attack prevented in downtown Jerusalem
3. Donald Trump, negotiating his reality TV show, reportedly wondered whether a Jewish agent could get him a better deal.
Read more: Trump asked if he needed a Jewish agent 'to negotiate better for me'
4. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slammed the Palestinian Authority for condemning the ramming attack in Nice on Friday, while encouraging such attacks in Israel.
Read more: Netanyahu: PA blasts ramming attacks in France, while encouraging them in Israel
5. It was a strangely 20th century coup, defeated by 21st century technology and people power.
Read more: Analysis: Turkey's bungled putsch, a strangely 20th century coup
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>