1. A massive leak of Democratic leadership e-mails has sent the party reeling into its national convention this week, with aides to Hillary Clinton, its presumptive presidential nominee, accusing Russia of coordinating the attack.
Read more: In turmoil over leak, Democrats point finger at Russia
2. Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton of corruption in cahoots with Jewish people on Twitter on Sunday, in a message he promptly deleted.
Read more: General Flynn responds to Russia accusation with anti-Semitic tweet
3. Presumptive Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine was one of only 17 senators in April not to sign a letter urging US President Barack Obama to increase the US military aid package to Israel.
Read more: Kaine one of few senators not to sign letter to Obama urging increased MoU
4. Just last week Debbie Wasserman Schultz was playing the anti-Semitism card against Donald Trump. But in a startling turnaround, on the eve of her own party’s convention, it’s the South Florida congresswoman who is out as chair of the Democratic National Committee — over a Jewish-related controversy of her own.
Read more: After playing anti-Semitism card against Trump, Wasserman Schultz sunk by aides’ anti-Bernie emails
5. An academic seminar at a German university claims Israel’s military harvests organs from Palestinians and the Jewish state is responsible for a genocide.
Read more: German University's course claims Israel harvests Palestinian organs
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>