JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Hamas is digging 10 kilometers (six miles) of tunnel each month toward Israel, a senior security official told Channel 2 on Wednesday. Construction continues despite several tunnel collapses in recent months.
Read more: Report: Hamas digging 10 kilometers of tunnels per month toward Israel
2. Amanda Renteria, the national political director for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, was running through the campaign’s messages for minorities and women: immigration for Hispanics, land use for Native Americans, various policies for defending children and women.
Read more: Democrats scramble for a unique message that appeals to Jewish millennials
3. Former Saudi Arabian General Anwar Eshki, who visited Israel and the Palestinian Territories last week, issued a scathing critique of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and Hamas for claiming his visit amounted to normalization.
Read more: Ex-Saudi general issues scathing critique of Palestinian terror groups
4. A Hillary Clinton campaign pin written in Hebrew was spotted on the lapel of former president of the United States Bill Clinton during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia Wednesday evening.
Read more: Former US president Bill Clinton wears Hillary in Hebrew pin to DNC
5. Israeli actress Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.”
Read more: ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>