JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The Defense Ministry and US Missile Defense Agency began handing over control of the David's Sling air defense system to the Israel Air Force on Tuesday.
Read more: IAF takes possession of David's Sling air defense system
2. The head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization has dismissed Israel as a threat to the Islamic Republic, saying Tehran's lack of recognition of the Jewish state renders its warnings as "empty threats."
Read more: Iran's nuclear chief: Israel isn't a state, therefore it's not a threat
3. Four Israel Air Force fighter jets almost collided with a Krakow bound Ryanair passenger plane over central Israel Tuesday, Channel 2 reported.
Read more: Collision averted between Ryanair plane and Israel Air Force jets
4. Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Riyad Malki on Tuesday called on the international community not to allow Israeli settlers to enter their countries and to boycott products from those West Bank communities.
Read more: Palestinian FM to international community: Ban Israeli settlers from your countries
5. The IDF and the Border Police launched a dramatic rescue operation to extract two soldiers who accidentally strayed into the Palestinian Kalandiya neighborhood north of Jerusalem on Monday night, and found themselves in the midst of a massive riot, which later turned into a gun battle between Palestinian gunmen and security forces.
Read more: IDF rescues two soldiers from massive Kalandiya riot; 5 troops wounded
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>