JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The former head of the Mossad, Meir Dagan, died on Thursday at the age of 71 following a long battle with cancer.
Read more: Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan dies
2. A female soldier in her twenties was stabbed on Thursday morning just as she walked off a bus that had stopped by the Ariel junction in the Samaria region of the West Bank.
Read more: Soldier stabbed in terror attack near Ariel, two terrorists shot dead
3. Two 17-year-old Jewish teenagers were arrested in Tehran earlier this week after they were caught spray painting a building in the center of the Iranian capital with the words "Death to Haman," according to a report in The Jerusalem Post's sister Hebrew publication Maariv.
Read more: Purim prank gone wrong: Jewish boys arrested in Iran for Haman graffiti
4. Lawmakers from 13 Latin American and Caribbean countries signed a resolution affirming their support of Israel and calling to fight boycotts, a document obtained by The Jerusalem Post Thursday confirmed.
Read more: Latin American MPs sign resolution supporting Israel and opposing boycotts
5. General Qassem Suleimani, the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force, reaffirmed Iran's commitment to the Palestinian resistance in a secret meeting with Hamas's delegation to Iran on Wednesday, al-Mayadeen Arab news site reported.
Read more: Commander of elite Iranian Quds Force meets secretly with Hamas delegation
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>