JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. What happened in Brussels on Tuesday was the result of years of negligence. What can Europe learn about security from Israel's experience?
Read more: Analysis: What Europe has to learn from Israel on security
2. Palestinian shooting and stabbing attacks against Israelis are driven by despair over the “occupation,” Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Riyad Maliki told European parliamentarians in Brussels on Tuesday as he condemned the two terror attacks that rocked the Belgian capital killing over 34 people.
Read more: Palestinian FM urges EU to draw line between terror and his people's resistance to Israel
3. A clear set of rules for Purim celebrations were released on Wednesday in a press release from the office of the High Commissioner of the Antwerp Police in light of the terrorist attacks that took place in Brussels on Tuesday, according to reports by local media.
Read more: Belgian police ask Jewish community to avoid Purim masks, cancel festivities
4. Islamic Jihad master hacker Maagad Ben Juwad Oydeh was indicted in the Beersheba District Court on Wednesday for hacking the IDF's drones hovering over Gaza, enabling Hamas commanders to view the drone videofeed.
Read more: Islamic Jihad cyber terrorist indicted for hacking IDF drones over Gaza
5. Intelligence Minister Israel Katz on joins the ranks of Israeli politicians accusing Belgian of security negligence.
Read more: Israeli minister: Belgians who continue to eat chocolate, enjoy life can't fight terror