JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. American media personality Bill Maher thinks that maybe after the attacks in Brussels that killed 31 on Tuesday, Europe will have more sympathy for Israel.
Read more: WATCH: Bill Maher says maybe Europe won't be an a****** to Israel after Brussels
2. Right-wing protesters attending a memorial ceremony in honor of the victims of the Brussels terror attacks were seen giving the Nazi salute and chanting nationalists slogans, CNN reported Sunday.
Read more: Right-wing protestors converge on Brussels memorial site, give Nazi salutes
3. Education Minister Naftali Bennett criticized Benjamin Netanyahu's handling of the Hebron shooting scandal at Sundays cabinet meeting, drawing a harsh response from the prime minister.
Read more: Netanyahu and Bennett spar: Don't preach to me, I've led more soldiers into battle
4. The ISIS affiliate in Egypt's Sinai peninsula plans to carry out a "big operation" in southern Israel, which will include an attack on the resort city of Eilat, a militant close to the group warned.
Read more: 'ISIS branch in Egypt's Sinai planning big operation in southern Israel'
5. Soccer star Messi's gesture of donating shoes to an Egyptian charity is taken by many social media activists as an indication of his scorn for Egyptians, since showing the sole of one's shoe is regarded as an insult in Arab culture.
Read more: Egyptians furious after Messi donates his shoes to charity in Cairo