JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The United States should give up on a two-state solution between Israel and Palestinians, former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Saturday night.
Read more: After prepping Trump for debate, Giuliani says US should abandon two-state solution
2. While Playboy Magazine is often known for its more risky photo shoots, the magazine is making headlines with its recent October issue for a different reason. Noor Tagouri, an American journalist that happens to wear a hijab, was featured in the issue, marked as the magazine's "renegades" issue.
Read more: Playboy magazine features hijab wearing woman for the first time ever
3. The Rabbinical Council of America, the most prominent association of Orthodox rabbis in the US, has branded the Chief Rabbinate’s behavior in a conversion case “a disgrace,” owing to its policy rejecting conversions approved by the most senior rabbinical judge of the Beth Din of America, Rabbi Gedalia Dov Schwartz.
Read more: US Orthodox rabbinical association: Chief Rabbinate behavior ‘a disgrace’
4. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to meet separately in New York on Sunday with both Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump. The meetings are scheduled to take place just a day before the two candidates square off for their first presidential debate.
Read more: Netanyahu to ask Clinton, Trump to oppose one-sided resolutions against Israel
5. The Memorandum of Understanding that President Barack Obama concluded last week with Israel regarding US military aid to Israel for the next decade is classic Obama, Caroline Glick argues.
Read more: Column one: Obama’s denouement