3 students hospitalized after drinking juice with phosphorescent substance

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 22, 2009 14:51

Three students from Taibeh were evacuated to hospital Sunday after consuming mango juice that is suspected of having contained a dangerous concentration of phosphorescent substance. The three bought the drink at a kiosk near their school. Police have questioned the shop owner and were looking into the incident.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN