A fire broke out in the electrical closet of an eight story building on Moshe Dayan Street in Tel Aviv late Friday night, lightly injuring five people.
Among the injured was a boy with asthma, who was treated on the scene and then rushed to Tel Hashomer Hospital. The other victims were rushed to Ichilov Hospital.
Firemen arrived on the seen and extinguished the blaze, Israel Radio reported.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>