Handicapped Ashkelon man burns to death in fire caused by cigarette

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 1, 2009 17:03

An 82-year-old handicapped Ashkelon resident perished on Sunday afternoon in a fire apparently caused by a cigarette he lit. Firefighters were alerted to the man's building following reports of a fire there. Upon reaching the apartment, the firefighters discovered the man's severely burnt body in bed. Police were investigating the incident.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Cookie Settings