Toddler dies in hospital three days after choking on a banana

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 25, 2009 18:43

A one-and-a-half-year-old toddler died in Haifa's Rambam Hospital on Wednesday, several days after choking on a banana. On Sunday, the toddler was evacuated in serious condition to hospital from Geva Carmel. Also on Sunday, a one-year-old toddler died in Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv, a week after choking on a Bisli snack.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Cookie Settings