Arab Israeli Conflict
Middle East News
Hi Tech News
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before.
Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications,
like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations,
we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open
and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news
and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.
As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.
For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:
Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.
Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief
JPost.com's most popular NEWS articles for the week of January 30 - February 5:
1) Egyptian ferry with 1400 aboard sinks in Suez Canal
2) Amona violence injures at least 219
3) German newspapers print Muhammad caricatures
4) Putin's plan for conflict with Iran
5) Zahar: Israel must change its flag
JPost.com's most popular OPINION and FEATURE articles for the week of January 30 - February 5:
1) Analysis: The death of Hamas?
2) Sorry for being right
3) Our world: The trial of American Jewry
4) 'We want war,' protesters chant
5) No sex please, we're haredi
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN
By BARRY DAVIS
Please insert a valid email address