BREAKING NEWS

4 lightly injured as fridge causes blaze in Netanya apartment

Four family members were lightly injured early Monday morning, when a refrigerator malfunction caused a blaze in their Netanya apartment. Firefighters were called to Matitiyahu Hacohen Street to extinguish the fire, and the family was taken to the city's Nordau Hospital for medical treatment.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy