Baby dies in Netivot after inhaling vapors while being fed
By JPOST.COM STAFF
JUNE 27, 2009 10:46
A six-month-old baby died in Netivot Saturday morning after inhaling vapors while his mother was feeding him.
Paramedics called to the scene tried to resuscitate the baby, but eventually pronounced him dead.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 AM and 14:00 PM and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 AM and 12:30 PM
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 14PM Israel time Toll
Free number 1-800-448-9291