BREAKING NEWS

Elderly man injured after his wheelchair catches on fire

A man in his seventies sustained serious burn injuries on Saturday afternoon after his wheelchair caught fire in an old age home in Kiryat Ono. The elderly man told the Magen David Adom team that evacuated him to the Tel Hashomer Medical Center that a cigarette he had been smoking fell onto the chair and started the fire.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy