Leonard Cohen was released from hospital Sunday, after collapsing on stage in Valencia, Spain the previous day. The Canadian singer-songwriter, who is scheduled to perform in Ramat Gan stadium on Thursday, was diagnosed as suffering from food poisoning, his music company said.
The concert in Valencia was stopped after Cohen - who celebrates his 75th birthday on Monday - fainted at the back of the stage.
Spanish media reports said the musician was performing Bird On The Wire about 30 minutes into the show when lost his balance and was saved from falling by backing singers - only to collapse again soon after.
Cohen was taken to a local hospital in an ambulance, and the rest of the show was cancelled. Cohen was due to perform on Monday in Barcelona before heading to Israel, with both shows going ahead, according to Channel 2.
Jpost.com staff contributed to this report