BREAKING NEWS

Tourist dies of tehina allergy

A 30-year-old South African tourist, who suffered lower-brain death a few days ago as a result of eating tehina, clinically died on Tuesday. The woman, who had been staying alone, quickly developed anaphylactic shock and lost consciousness.
When she was found unconscious, she was hospitalized at Jerusalem’s Shaare Zedek Medical Center, which contacted her family abroad. They agreed to donate her organs for transplant. Organs were removed and sent to the Israel Transplantation Center.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >