By ETGAR LEFKOVITSPublished: JUNE 13, 2007 13:17Advertisement
Eight people were sickened Wednesday after a chlorine leak in the swimming pool of Jerusalem's Ramada Hotel, police said.
The pool was temporarily shut down and swimmers were evacuated during the morning leak.
The eight people who were lightly injured by chlorine inhalation were evacuated to two Jerusalem hospitals.
var cont = `Sign up for The Jerusalem Post Premium Plus for just $5
Upgrade your reading experience with an ad-free environment and exclusive content