Ramat Gan: Boy injured in video game electrocution
By JPost.com Staff
JULY 5, 2006 23:27
An 11-year-old boy was lightly injured on Wednesday evening when he was electrocuted by an electric cable in a video game parlor in Ramat Gan.
The boy was evacuated to Sheba Hospital in Tel Hashomer.
Police were investigating the incident.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056 Fax: 03-5613699E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 and 14:00 and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 and
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 6PM
Toll Free number in Israel only 1-800-574-574