Mark and David fulfill a lifetime ambition with a trip to Uzbekistan in Central Asia to meet the friendliest of nations including today's leaders of the country's ancient Jewish communities.
- Parting is such sweet sorrow
- Happy birthday Catherine
- The Tashkent International Tourism Fair - the big launch
- Music and dance, Uzbek style
- A dip into magical Khiva
- Gold embroidery, from Bukhara with love
- Uzbek wine is pretty good
- Reunited at last
- 1,250-year-old mikvah in a Jewish cemetery
- The Bukhara Jewish leader has quite the voice
- An ancient synagogue
- The Zoroastrians were here
- Sabina, the Hebrew-speaking flying-carpet saleswoman
- The most beautiful square on earth?