Dermer: New process being formed to lead to peace talks

By JPOST.COM STAFF
December 8, 2010 12:59

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

A new diplomatic initiative is being drafted to lead to talks between Israel and the Palestinians, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's advisor Ron Dermer said Wednesday. He added that Netanyahu had not withdrawn his intention to reach an agreement.

Dermer said the prime minister's steps last month and his agreement to renew a freeze on settlement building convinced the government that Netanyahu is willing to make a deal.

In an interview with Israel Radio, Dermer said that he had not ruled out the possibility that Israel would receive the F-35 planes even though a freeze deal did not materialize.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 23, 2018
Report: Shots fired at IDF forces near Ein Hashlosha

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF