Hamas denies knowledge of projectile attack on Israel

By REUTERS
September 16, 2014 20:56

Hamas denied any knowledge on Tuesday of a cross-border mortar attack on Israel and said Palestinian factions remained committed to an August 26 truce that halted a seven-week war in the enclave.

The IDF said earlier that a mortar bomb had been fired across the border in the first such attack since the ceasefire, causing no damage or casualties.


Related Content

Breaking news
May 24, 2018
Iran staying within nuclear deal's restrictions, IAEA report finds

By REUTERS