'Transparent' star says he may leave show after harassment allegations

By REUTERS
November 20, 2017 03:15
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

NEW YORK - Jeffrey Tambor, the Emmy-winning star of the Amazon web series "Transparent," said on Sunday he did not see how he could return to the show next season after a second person leveled allegations of sexual harassment against him.

Actress Trace Lysette accused Tambor last week of making sexually charged remarks to her during their work together on the groundbreaking comedy series about a transgender character, as well as acting inappropriately during one alleged incident that “got physical.”

Related Content

Breaking news
August 19, 2018
Egyptian monks sent to trial over killing of bishop

By REUTERS