JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. On a fairly consistent basis people in the West embrace values abroad that they shun at home, Seth Frantzman argues in an op-ed piece.
Read more: Opinion: Why Western leftists adore right-wing religious extremists abroad
2. The month of July 2016 saw six recorded terror attacks, according to the IDF - a drastic decline in the number of monthly attacks from October, when there were 70 recorded attacks.
Read more: Is Israel's success against terror a model for the US Army against ISIS?
3. Israel's High Court of Justice on Monday ordered the developer of the Palestinian city of Rawabi to fix the legal issues plaguing its access roads, which are located in Area C of the West Bank.
Read more: New Palestinian city of Rawabi in legal battle with Israel over its access roads
4. A 21-year-old Palestinian civil engineering student from the West Bank’s Hebron University attempted to carry out a mass-casualty bombing attack on Jerusalem’s light rail last month to exact revenge for Jewish visitation to the Temple Mount, police said on Tuesday.
Read more: 'Foiled Jerusalem tram bombing planned by Palestinian student over Temple Mount'
5. The diary of Nazi SS leader Heinrich Himmler was discovered filed in an archive in Russia.
Read more: Himmler’s diary discovered in Russia