Toddler dies a week after choking on Bisli, another chokes on fruit

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 22, 2009 16:02

A one-and-a-half-year-old toddler was in very serious condition Sunday after he choked on a fruit in Geva Carmel. He was taken to Rambam Hospital in Haifa. Also Sunday, a one-year-old toddler died in Tel Aviv's Ichilov Hospital a week after choking on a Bisli snack.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN