Woman suffers smoke inhalation in Galilee fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
December 31, 2006 08:32

A woman suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her home in the Lower Galilee town of Bosmat Tivon. Firefighters managed to control the blaze, and the woman was evacuated by a Magen David Adom team that arrived on the scene.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Israel Weather
  • 15 - 23
    Beer Sheva
    17 - 21
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 12 - 18
    Jerusalem
    15 - 21
    Haifa
  • 19 - 27
    Elat
    16 - 27
    Tiberias