"Don't rule out the possibility of hoards of Palestinians bursting through the borders of Israel and Jordan just like they did at the Rafah border crossing into Egypt," Hamas's deputy leader Moussa Abu Marzouk warned on Saturday. In an interview with Qatari newspaper Ayam, Marzouk said that Hamas would carry out suicide bombings "as required," and insisted that Israel could not break the spirit of the Palestinian people. When asked if the Palestinians were likely to mass on the Israeli and Jordanian borders, Marzouk responded, "I believe that all possibilities and options are open," adding that if left with no choice, the Palestinian people would be prepared to carry out actions like breaching the borders. Hamas's deputy leader went on to say that as far as he is concerned, by such actions, Palestinians would rid themselves of the siege imposed on them by Israel. Regarding last week's suicide attack in Dimona, Marzouk said that he was not aware of a new wave of suicide bombing missions, despite remarks to the contrary this week by Hamas's representative in Teheran, Abu-Osama Abed-al-Moti. However, Marzouk said the options were open to every type of resistance. "I don't know about a new wave of these attacks, nevertheless, every method of resistance is open. Hamas has not closed the door on any form of resistance in fighting the occupation, although the organization has not perpetrated suicide bomb attacks in a long time," said Marzouk.