Syria has resumed construction at the site bombed by IAF jets in September 2007, a New York Times report said on Saturday morning. In a satellite image released by private Colorado company, DigitalGlobe, the original main building appears to be in the process of reconstruction with the only difference being the shape of the roof. The photograph was taken on Wednesday, said the report. The unspecified "military target" had been struck deep inside Syrian territory, while foreign reports claimed the site was a military installation containing nuclear material and technology supplied to Syria by North Korea. Syria has denied this claim, saying that Israel hit an empty warehouse. According to a European diplomat cited by the Times, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) recently became aware of the new construction. "Obviously, they're keeping an eye on the site," he said. President of the Institute for Science and International Security David Albright told the Times that "we can assume it's not a reactor" due to international uproar that spread after the air strike. Further if international inspectors reach the site only after a certain period of time, it will be more difficult for them to find nuclear evidence, he continued. "The new building," he said, "covers whatever remained of the destroyed one."