Arab Israeli Conflict
Middle East News
Hi Tech News
The Palestinian Authority has sworn to boycott the meeting. Ashraf is the only Palestinian to date, to have publicly pledged to attend the meeting.
The period of time between each flare-up is shortening and the damage, death, and destruction are increasing
Mladenov says Gaza could destroy any nascent process, and issue keeps him up at night.
By HERB KEINON
Allen’s recent remarks to the Post were the first time he has gone on record in detail about the plan.
By YONAH JEREMY BOB
US Envoy to the UN Nikki Haley slammed the United Nation's "obsessive bashing of Israel."
By ARIANE MANDELL
Providing the Palestinians with autonomy, instead of statehood, in the West Bank, would prohibit such an option, says Education minister.
By TOVAH LAZAROFF
The worst may be over for the Six Day War’s most improbable casualty – the Israeli consensus
By AMOTZ ASA-EL
As it turns 50, the formula’s future may be bleak, but its reward remains priceless
Trump has said repeatedly that he would like to bring about a deal between Israel and the Palestinians.
By ADAM RASGON
Comment découper une terre convoitée ? Retour sur les initiatives de partage restées lettre morte en dépit de l’imagination des politiques
Even among Israelis who define themselves as left-wing, only 21% said a peace agreement is possible, while 76% said there is no chance, and 3% do not know.
By GIL HOFFMAN
Please insert a valid email address