Tired of the endless repetition of doing the same thing, expecting different result when it comes to achieving true peace between Israel and her Arab neighbors?
Well, join the pro-Israel activists and activities.
Expected President Donald Trump to be an aberration to decades of PalArabs USA foolish policy? Well, it appears that regardless to his vows and Twits, Trump is astonishingly fast getting caught in the PalArab web of lies, fake declarations and victimhood.
Soon Trump will meet the terrorist in a suit Mahmoud Abbas to resume the “peace process.” As a precursor, Trump dispatched his Middle East envoy to the region, to hear, firsthand, Israel’s and the PalArabs’ plight and as it appears Trump is about to resume his predecessors’ same path to no peace. And soon enough Trump will send millions of dollars to save the PalArabs Kelptocracy. One wonders till when this round of financial oxygen lasts. redit Mohamad Torokman/Reuters
Terrorist Yasser Arafat suckered the Western World and Israel until he got complete civil and security control over Judea and Samaria, with enough contraband and arms to start Intifada I and II.
Arafat-in-a-suit Mahmoud Abbas has been running, for decades, a continuous murderous, law-warfare, incitement and political Intifada, using any mean to kill Jews and try weaken Israel. Abbas lies, the West buys.
Those who care that Israel gets peaceful existence must learn from history and must demand of team Abbas to change, in both word and deed, before we move a step forward.
A suggestive article by David Suissa: ‘How Trump Can Smoke Out Abbas’ gives Abbas another chance to fake out the USA/West just like Arafat did at the Oslo table and just as Abbas has been successfully doing, having the West side with him, regardless of his ill behavior.Five-Step Palestinian Punch List
President Trump needs to tell Abu-Mazen-Abbas that there will be no USA political and financial support for his Ramallah Kleptocrats until Abbas completes these five-step punch list:
1) Ends any and all incitement in the media, the mosques and in its political discourse.
2) Revises and reprints all 200 PalArab textbooks and gets the hate and kill the Jew and hate and destroy Israel out of them.
3) Every town square and street, every PalArab institution and activity, such as youth summer camp, named after a terrorist must be renamed.
4) The PLO charter that does not recognize Israel and never eliminated its statement that, all means, including violence, to be used to destroy Israel, must change, as per the Oslo agreement that Arafat signed but never complied with even one clause in it.
5) Abbas must tell his Fatah/PLO/PA's top religious leadership, all appointed by him, that the calls for Jewish genocide and Israel destruction in mosques must end and dismissing any and every religious leader who does not comply becomes a law.The forgotten clauses of the Oslo Accords
Does anyone remember what was agreed upon in the Oslo Accords? No one. All ignored and forgotten, including by Israel. If only Israel adheres to the Oslo clauses, much of what is pressured her to do and is expected and demanded of her today, is nothing near to what agreed upon in these agreements. Israel must express this injustice in word and deed.
My fellow Pro-Israel 'club'. If we wait for the political leaders to change this insane political plateau, we will be waiting for Godot.
I am tired, really tired, of being made a fool, last trusting that Donald Trump will bring about the change in world's policy toward Israel, so badly needed.
It is time for us, the people, to take on the people who forever fool us.