By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
A prosecutor said pretrial proceedings for seven Pakistanis detained over last year's deadly attacks on India's economic capital of Mumbai have been postponed until next week.
Prosecutor Malik Rab Nawaz said the proceedings were delayed until Oct. 3 because the judge was not available.
Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik earlier said the court was expected to indict the suspects Saturday.
India blames the banned Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba for the attacks, which killed 166 people. Under tremendous international pressure, Pakistan has acknowledged much of the plot originated on its soil.
UK condemns attacks on commercial shipping in Red Sea