An Islamic militant cell broken up over the weekend in Barcelona was planning a suicide attack on the city's public transport network, a Spanish judge said Wednesday as he ordered 10 suspects jailed pending further investigation and freed two others. Judge Ismael Moreno, of the National Court, made the announcement after questioning the 12 suspects for seven hours. He said the attacks had been planned for last weekend. Fourteen suspects were arrested Saturday although two were released by Spanish authorities on Tuesday. The judge said that of the 10 people he is ordering kept in custody, three were planning to stage a suicide attack. Two others were described as ideologues and operational chiefs of the group but the role of the others was not clear.