Four people were very lightly injured in Ramat Hahayal in Tel Aviv Monday evening due to a mysterious gas leak that was later discovered to be pesticides. Several passersby reported symptoms such as itchy, burning eyes. Police, fire department, environmental specialists and Magen David Adom Paramedics were sent to the scene to determine the source of the leak. An open pesticide barrel was subsequently located in a nearby orchard and sealed off. The police reopened the cordoned area after it was deemed safe to the public.